Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dave + Gabie Benson

I'm excited tonight to feature the wedding of good friends Gabie + Dave Benson!



{Awesome Photos by Chad Franz Photography}


The Indiana Roof Ballroom in Indianapolis was perfect for this couple. They truly ended up with their dream location after some glitches with their first vendor...an example of lemons turning into lemonade! Black and white classic elegance was throughout the room, and made for a perfect evening that this couple personalized perfectly for them!


Fun!

Gabie says:
"It was also important to me that we disregard tradition to make the day fit for us. I had both of my fathers walk me down the aisle. We were married by a close friend of ours and wrote our own vows. I had two father-daughter dances, and insisted that Dave dance with my mother and I with his father."

I love this! Those personal touches that make the day yours are wonderful...and those things that you will remember forever.

One of their favorite moments from the day was the walk to the hotel at the end of the night. Gabie says, "It was a combination of pure relief and romance!"

Gabie threw in this piece of advice for newly engaged couples...
"Get help! Having someone (a friend, relative, or hired coordinator) manage the logistics of the day really allows you to enjoy it. Don't forget, the wedding isn't the end, its only the beginning!"

So true! Big hugs to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment