Tuesday, October 20, 2009

loving custom invitations and print materials

I had lunch today with Angela Claxton, owner of lemonseed&co out of Shelbyville.
I’m in love with her work…wedding invitations, print materials for weddings, and invitations for every other type of event as well {not to mention beautiful stationary}. Everything is very custom {think design, colors, papers, envelopes!}, high quality, and she’s awesome…another woman doing what she loves!

Here are some samples of her work:
{the beautiful envelope with the same custom C design above is not pictured, I love it!}


She loves to meet with new clients, show samples of her work, and provide a custom quote.
I also have a collection of her samples and would love to show them to Bloomington area brides or those in need of invites! I can’t wait to show them to you!

Angela, congratulations on your business and I look forward to working with you!

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment