Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Linens & Chair Covers, oh my!

I'm excited to be working a lot more with linens for my clients {and others that just need assistance upgrading or selecting} linens for their wedding or other special event! It's been a lot of fun and I think this is going to continue to be a great addition for my clients.

I'm pumped to be working with Chair Covers & Linens out of Michigan. Most of their products are American made and many are handmade right there.

They have linens of every size, but also chair covers for many different types of chairs and sashes. Their website includes some great tools to see the entire picture for an event, as well as galleries. I've said many times and will continue to do so, chair covers and great floor length linens are two things that can make a big impact on a room and decor.

Take a look at their website and I look forward to continuing to work with them moving forward!
Don't forget I can order samples and show you many different styles and colors in person.

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment