Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Current Project...


I've just finished up my sister's baby shower invitations and thought I'd share. I carried Amy and Ryan's pink and sage green colors into the invites and used adorable paper with baby feet, as well as sparkly, diamond brads to close the cards and bring out some of Amy's personality. Stay tuned for more pictures from the shower in June. There are some great things in the works for decor!

Paper-Source has great papers and labels for many different types of invitations and they also have a GREAT line of wedding invitations. I love the site and highly recommend it!




Though weddings are my first true love, I am looking forward to doing more events and related elements outside of weddings including private parties, non-profit events and smaller things like showers. I have learned that I love events and coordination, no matter the event. I am enjoying a few current projects away from weddings and am looking forward to adding more in the future...assisting more clients, who truly become friends.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment