Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fall 2009 Color Report


Sorry I’ve been MIA this week…where has the time gone?
Wedding season is just around the corner and I’m looking forward to it! I’m going to be unrolling some great new features here including local vendors, real weddings and more. Stay tuned.

For now, as I get excited about summer 2009, Pantone’s Fall 2009 Fashion Color Report has come out. For fall brides out there, check out these beautiful colors from burnt sienna, rapture rose, and majolica blue. I love so many of them. A “true red,” “timeless neutrals,” “refinement and sensuality,” a “vibrant blue” and “feminine touches” come out in the colors, many of which look spectacular together.

Happy Planning!
PS: coco + kelley's blog, also has some beautiful photos of rooms with these colors. Great inspiration for decorating your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment